In an effort to kick start the Media Hub by Samsung, Sprint and the South Korean consumer electronics giant have come together to throw out a $50 voucher for new owners of the Epic 4G, where this voucher can be used to rent certain movies from Samsung’s service. This voucher will be accompanied by a 10-digit promotion code, and is valid for two months from the date when it was first used, or at least until March 31st next year – whichever comes first. If you happen to use your Epic 4G for watching movies, then be prepared for its battery life to drop drastically since modern day smartphones aren’t famous for durable batteries. Do you think that Samsung will also throw this delectable offer alongside other carrier partners? We can only keep our fingers crossed…RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Samsung, Sprint,
- Seen at: intomobile