The first major update for Google TV has been released, which brings bug fixes and four major new features to the set-top streaming service. The first major new feature is Netflix integration, which will allow watchers to browse and watch any show in Netflix’s streaming catalog. Users can now search, browse, watch, and manage their DVD queue list. The second feature is dual view, which will allow users to re-size and move the TV window anywhere you’d like, just like watching TV in a window on a PC. The re-sizable, moveable picture-in-picture TV window will allow you to multi-task and browse the Web while still being able to watch TV. The third feature is the remote control app, which will connect with your Android phone so you can change the channel and use voice search. And finally, movies will now be better integrated with Google TV. With Google TV, you can browse for movies, and if they’re available on TV, Netflix, or Amazon Video on Demand, you can start to stream it and watch right away. The update is free and automatic, and will be downloaded over the air. For more information about Google TV, you can view our Google TV review here at Ubergizmo.com.
- Pharrell Launches 24-Hour Interactive Music Video For 'Happy'
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- YouTube Commenters Invade Conan To Yell Random Things At Him
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Google Street View Takes Us Through The Canals, Streets Of Venice, Italy
- Follow: Android, Google, google tv, ota, update,
- Seen at: googletv.blogspot