If you’re still dreaming of owning a Tegra 2 device, your dreams might be a little out of date. In a whitepaper about mobile multi-core processors, NVIDIA has confirmed that Tegra 3 is already nearly finished and Tegra 4 is already being developed. NVIDIA’s CEO mentioned that there will be a new Tegra every year, not to mention that dual-core processors will be the standard in 2011, with quad-core chips coming in the near future. Of course, there isn’t any exact mention of how long into the future we’ll need to wait in order to enjoy the power of quad-core chips but hopefully this is an indication of something that will be arriving pretty soon. With all this power being tossed around, we hope that battery technology will be able to keep up with the pace too, after all, with great power comes great responsibility.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: NVIDIA, quad core, tegra 2, Tegra 3, Tegra 4,
- Seen at: uberphones