According to Russian firm AFK Sistema, they have come up with a handset that on paper is capable of “beating” the iPhone 4 when it comes to GPS navigation – by that, we presume they’re saying that the iPhone 4′s GPS specifications will not be able to meet up to what the ZTE handset can do. It must be quite the performer if it were to be paraded to Prime Minister Putin earlier this week, with the ZTE-made A918 Android phone relying on Russia’s native GLONASS GPS system alongside a matching 90 nanometer Qualcomm processor in order to obtain directions. The self-declared win would fall under the accuracy department which stands at 93%, which is around a third higher than what the iPhone 4′s claimed 64% figure. Other hardware specifications of this budget-oriented handset include a 3.2-inch 320 x 240 display, , a two-megapixel camera and Android 2.1.
- 2014-04-24 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Hits Android
- 2014-04-24 IFTTT For Android Makes Its Official Debut On Google Play
- 2014-04-24 iPod Ad Impressions Are Actually Higher Than BlackBerry And Windows Phone Devices
- 2014-04-24 Windows Phone Overtakes BlackBerry In The US [Report]
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer