We’ve seen quite a few universal remote accessories out there and now the VooMote ONE is another such device for the iPhone and iPod touch. This case works in conjunction with the VooMote ONE app from the App Store and claims to be able to control 98% of all devices available on the market while the remaining 2% can be taught. One nice design idea that was implemented in this was the positioning of the infrared transmitter at the top of the device, helping you avoid the need to turn the iPhone upside-down in order to use it. More details on this device will be available at CES, which is just around the corner.
- 2012-11-29: Satechi's Universal Remote will give your iPhone universal remote capabilities
- 2012-01-06: Dijit, now on iPad
- 2011-12-01: Dijit arriving on the iPad
- 2011-08-23: VooMote One iOS remote control now available
- 2010-12-16: VooMote ONE Turns Your iPhone/iPod touch Into A Universal Remote