[CES 2010] I always wondered how I would get juice for my gadgets if I ever wanted to go hiking in the wild like my friend J.F. loves to do. The folks at Goal Zero figured that out very well, and they are coming at CES with a new addition to their solar product line: the Guide 10 Adventure Kit. The Guide 10 power pack comprising of four AA rechargeable batteries, a USB output port, and a LED flashlight works together with the 7-watt mono-crystalline solar panels of the Nomad 7M included in the Adventure Kit. You’ll get 30 hours of power for your cell phone, 7 to 10 hours for a smart phone or 40 hours for an iPod - now you can listen to music when you cross the desert! The Guide 10 is sold separately for $39.99 or as part of the Guide 10 Adventure Kit ($139.95), it will be available at retailers such as REI, Eastern Mountain Sports, Bass Pro and Cabela’s in March 2011.
Next Story: Buffalo DriveStation Goes USB 3.0 All The Way
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires