Just when you thought that the iPhone surely could not be used in any more creative methods, along comes the Handyscope – an iPhone accessory which remains stuck on the back of the smartphone, turning your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS into a digital dermatoscope that makes it useful for on-the-go skin examination – although we’re pretty sure that users of this will also find other more creative methods of using the Handyscope with the iPhone’s autofocus camera. Needless to say, you will need the right kind of app to go along with the accessory, where said app will analyze a photo of your skin’s sample, sending it to your physician after that to obtain his or her expert opinion. The main drawback? Its rather staggering 1,166 EUR ($1,582) price point plus a whopping $11.99 for the app – anyone wants to share in a purchase then?
- 2011-01-25: Handyscope offers an intimate look of your skin via iPhone
- 2010-12-20: iPhone Screen Enlarger helps you skip the iPad path
- 2010-01-25: New Rear Mirror Mount for iPhone
- 2010-06-25: Fingerist iPhone accessory is just too cool
- 2010-09-07: Want to Control Your Brain? There's an App and Third-Party Hardware for That.
- 2010-11-02: iPhone turned into artistic tool