If you’re shopping around for a new compact camera to suit your active lifestyle, you might want to check out Panasonic’s latest Lumix DMC-TS3. The successor to the TS2 is quite a rugged device and is waterproof up to 40 feet underwater, shockproof to approximately 6.6 feet and also freezeproof to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, not to mention being dustproof too. Other fancy features of this camera include a built-in GPS chip to make geotagging your pictures a simple task.
The usual camera specifications apply too as you’re given a 28mm-equivalent wide-angle lens with a 4.6x optical zoom, 2.7-inch LCD, 12-megapixel CCD sensor, high-speed burst-shooting and full HD movie capture. High-speed shooting also offers you 3D pictures, as the camera takes about 20 shots with a single press and picks the two best pictures to overlay and create a 3D MPO file that can be viewed on 3D-enabled devices. The TS3 will be available in March in red, orange, silver and blue versions, though pricing hasn’t been announced just yet.
Next Story: Kinect hack offers Holographic chat for cheap
- 2014-04-14 Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31 Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24 Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18 Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26 Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2011-07-11 Panasonic Lumix P-05C phone is sporting a 13.2 megapixel camera
- 2011-05-25 Panasonic launch LUMIX DMC-FP7D Disney-themed camera
- 2011-03-04 The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX77 has a makeup studio
- 2009-09-01 Panasonic Lumix GF1 leaked by online ad
- 2010-05-28 Panasonic Lumix FX75 Compact Camera On Its Way