There are several popular apps out there that will happily help you fake a call so that you can get out of a sticky situation, but how many phone manufacturers out there actually offer such a feature built into the phone itself? Somebody who was going over Samsung’s user manual noticed that it had a section that explains how to cook up a fake call “when you want to get out of meetings or unwanted conversations.” While it’s hardly a feature that would make us buy a Samsung phone over another company’s, but we have to admit it’s nice to get certain uncommon features bundled in.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2010-11-08: Verizon Posts User Manual For Upcoming Samsung Continuum