What you see here could very well be the next version of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro, although we are pretty stoked as to what Sony Ericsson will name it. The device will be running on the latest Android 2.3 operating system when available according to the leak, which is a good thing since it shows that Sony Ericsson has learned from their past mistake of not providing firmware updates to their Android smartphones where some of them are still stuck on version 2.1 of the operating system forever. Apart from that, we do know that this so-called successor will ship with a 3-inch multitouch display at 320 × 480 resolution, sporting either a 1GHz or 800 MHz CPU, Adreno 205 GPU and a slide-out QWERTY-keyboard.
Next Story: Samsung 9 Series notebook priced
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-08-25: Sony Ericsson announces Android Gingerbread update for Xperia range
- 2011-05-26: Android 2.3.4 update coming to Xperia line this October
- 2011-04-04: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play receives FCC approval - the CDMA version, of course
- 2011-03-28: Sony Ericsson Xperia neo gets sent to the FCC - again
- 2010-02-04: Vodafone UK to roll out Sony Ericsson X10