The Android Market is now web-based, making it a whole lot convenient to install applications across all of your Android devices, whether it is from a PC or from any of the devices.With Google’s new web-based Android Market letting users select and buy apps straight on the website, it will bring the ability for apps to be remotely installed on their device. Of course, there is the risk of somebody else installing an app on your account, but that is something you will have to learn to deal with should someone compromise your Google account. The main way of staying safe? Make sure you have a strong password on your Google account instead of “password” or “12345678″.
Next Story: DIY flamethrower gloves are awesome
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-10-08: Google's Eric Schmidt Believes Android Is "More Secure Than The iPhone"
- 2013-07-04: Security Firm Discovers Vulnerability In Android, Could Affect 99% Of Devices Out There