Telepresence robots are going to be big in the future, and we love the idea of sending a robot minion to do our dirty work instead of having to do it ourselves. Someone out there obviously thinks the same too, as he put Anybots’ QB robot avatar to good use. So what would you do with a cool robot at your command? Help an old lady cross the street? Save the world? Perhaps you’d do something way cooler and satisfying, such as buying a scone, which is what happens here. The robot (video after the jump) orders a scone over in Silicon Valley in California (where all the fun happens) and is even generous enough to leave a tip. Not too bad at all.
Next Story: Smartphones overtake PCs in terms of shipment
- 2013-08-06 Xbox One Avatars, Gamerpics Receiving Huge Update
- 2013-08-01 Avatar Said To Get 3 More Sequels
- 2011-12-16 Avatar for iTunes lets you "deconstruct scenes"
- 2011-07-18 Next generation Xbox claimed to produce Avatar-quality graphics
- 2011-03-22 Teroos shoulder-mounted avatar's exists for communication purposes