Tired of losing keys or remember passwords for your safes you have at home or in the office? Fret no more. Black Box Corporation has just announced that they will be demonstrating its Intelli-Pass Biometric Access Control for Cabinets at the RSA Conference this week. With this biometric lock, all you need to open your precious safe is a fingerprint from you. The difference between Black Box’s lock and the current locks we have now is that their Intelli-Pass system detects blood flow – so any fears about people chopping your fingers off, or forging fingerprints with special gloves to access to the safe can be quashed. More details about the Black Box Intelli-Pass Biometric Access Control can be found here.
- 2014-04-17: Michaels Arts And Crafts Retailer Confirms Customer Data Security Breach
- 2014-04-16: LaCie Confirms Customer Data Breach On Their Website
- 2014-04-11: NSA Apparently Knew About Heartbleed Vulnerability For Years [Report]
- 2014-03-27: MIT Researchers Develop New Encryption System That Is Allegedly More Secure
- 2014-03-13: Some Galaxy Devices Found To Have A Security Flaw
- 2011-02-24: NEC launches the world’s first contactless hybrid fingerprint scanner
- 2010-07-28: Concept: Ekey Biometric Security Device