Chances are Garfield would have been very upset to know that not only his breakfast isn’t ready as Jon overslept this morning, but upon turning on his computer to read his fan mail from all over the world, he discovered that he was a small percentage of GMail users who saw that their Inbox was reset – this means it looks as though you have just signed up for the first time, with no labels or filters set by you remaining. Google, of course, isn’t slow to act, as they claimed only 100,000 and 200,000 people were affected and have issued a statement that the “Google Mail service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users in the near future. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change.” Give them some time to work things out boys and girls, and keep your fingers crossed that everything else will turn out fine and dandy in the end!
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-02: Gmail For Android Screenshots Hint At Possible New Interface
- 2014-04-01: Gmail Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary Today
- 2014-03-31: Gmail Shelfie Another April Fool’s Attempt
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker