Daymak Inc has just released “the world’s first wireless power-assist electric bicycle” called the Shadow Ebike. There a no visible wires on this bike at all, and everything is controlled using a wireless control called the Daymak Drive controller. In addition to being able to assist you in those tough uphill rides, or when you’re just feeling lazy and don’t want to pedal too much, the Shadow Ebike also has a USB port for you to recharge your gadgets – now you never have to run out of juice on your smartphone or iPod touch anymore – you’ll always have power to keep your cycling soundtrack going. The Daymak Shadow Ebike won’t come cheap though. Daymak are currently taking pre-orders for the bike that will be released on April 30 at $1,999 each.
Next Story: Turntable powered by USB
- 2011-09-29: Griffin MultiDock lets you charge and sync multiple iOS devices simultaneously
- 2011-03-07: Charge your Nokia phone with this bicycle charger
- 2011-02-25: Shadow Ebike can charge your gadgets while you cycle
- 2011-02-03: Spark Tablet Case keeps your iPad safe and juiced up
- 2010-12-30: CHAdeMO-equipped quick-chargers to be the standard in America
- 2010-12-20: Encycle concept juices your phone as you cycle