[MWC] At the Mobile World Congress, Sony Ericsson yet unveiled yet another addition to their Xperia line up, the Xperia neo. Ergonomically designed to “fit perfectly in the user’s hand”, this phone is touted to make taking photographs a breeze. It packs Exmor R technology for perfect pictures in any condition, a reality display with the Mobile BRAVIA Engine for you to view your masterpiece creations while on the go, and HDMI output when you have access to an HDTV. With Gingerbread (Android 2.3) powering the phone, you get access to over 100,000 apps from the Android Market, and it comes preloaded with the usual Google services. No prices have been announced, but the Xperia neo will be available in selected markets beginning the end of Q1.
Next Story: Xperia Pro
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2011-10-28 Sony Ericsson to roll out Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread updates for Xperia devices globally
- 2011-08-25 Sony Ericsson announces Android Gingerbread update for Xperia range
- 2011-04-04 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro: caught in the wild again
- 2011-02-15 HTC Desire S unveiled at Mobile World Congress
- 2011-02-15 HTC Flyer announced today at the Mobile World Congress