Shortcuts are definitely something that will remain in vogue for a long, long time to come – simply because they are a great tool to save time and increase efficiency in doing things, especially when you’re in front of a computer. Well, Vodafone plays on this fact by capitalizing shortcuts on their all-new Webbox Surfing Keyboard which retails for a Benjamin. Targeting emerging markets, it will come is supported on a stand – on your part, you will need to plug the Webbox to your TV with the RCA cables that come out from the rear in order to enjoy 2G and 3G access to an Opera browser, not to mention trawl through the day’s news, enjoy some games and applications among others. Other hardware specifications include a 2GB memory card, a SIM with prepaid balance and 100MB of data pre-fed.
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm