Shortcuts are definitely something that will remain in vogue for a long, long time to come – simply because they are a great tool to save time and increase efficiency in doing things, especially when you’re in front of a computer. Well, Vodafone plays on this fact by capitalizing shortcuts on their all-new Webbox Surfing Keyboard which retails for a Benjamin. Targeting emerging markets, it will come is supported on a stand – on your part, you will need to plug the Webbox to your TV with the RCA cables that come out from the rear in order to enjoy 2G and 3G access to an Opera browser, not to mention trawl through the day’s news, enjoy some games and applications among others. Other hardware specifications include a 2GB memory card, a SIM with prepaid balance and 100MB of data pre-fed.
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-03-18: Vodafone UK To Sell Gold Galaxy S5 Exclusively
- 2014-03-12: Vodafone Germany Begins To Introduce SIM Card Based Encryption
- 2014-02-25: Vodafone Instant Network Mini Delivers Mobile Networks When Disaster Strikes
- 2014-01-27: AT&T Announces They Have No Intention Of Bidding On Vodafone