A North Carolina man has reportedly captured a video of Bigfoot in action, emailing it to WCNC NewsChannel 36 in Charlotte, N.C. He claims that he saw Bigfoot traipse across Golden Valley Church Road in Rutherford County on Tuesday evening. According to Byers, he was around 15 to 20 feet away from the creature when he managed to capture the fabled creature in a five-second video. Well, we must say that Byers ought to have carried around a much better camcorder, since what you see here is just a silhouette that could be just about anything, even Bigfoot’s mom. Byers mentioned that “it ran across the road and into the woods right in front of us and I was able to film it. In the short video you can hear it snarl or growl at me. One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road.” What do you make of this? Now we need camcorders that can capture smell, too.
Next Story: Coby Snap HD flipcam arrives at the FCC
- 2014-02-27: Jean-Claude Van Damme Epic Split In Space
- 2014-01-07: Arcsoft SimpliCam with Closeli Cloud Service
- 2013-12-17: Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds
- 2013-09-03: Video Earrings Are Small LCDs That Hang From Your Earlobes
- 2013-08-26: Sony NEX-5T with WiFi, NFC and Fast Hybrid AF