OK, so the Cowon D3 isn’t exactly the best portable media player to own out there, and neither is it the most popular, but then again that doesn’t mean there are folks out there who think that it is suitable for their needs. Someone has managed to hack the Cowon D3 to make it compatible with Android Market, and you can get the full installation instructions over at the iAudiophile forums. This isn’t as easy as stealing candy from a baby mind you, but we’re guessing that most folks will be able to get it up and running without encountering any issues of sorts.
Next Story: R2-D2 modified to include Xbox 360
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2011-02-01: Cowon D3 up for pre-order
- 2010-12-28: Cowon D3 Plenue: More pictures!
- 2010-04-22: Cowon D3 might run on Android