Google’s super high-tech, self driving car that was revealed last year, has finally been developed enough to give members of the public to experience. At the TED conference 2011 this week, the folks from Search Engine Land got to experience what it was like to be inside the self-driving car and even recorded some video footage of it in action. The car drove itself around a closed circuit, pretty aggressive I might add, but judging from the video footage, it looks like there was a professional doing the driving instead of the car itself. Looks like Google is right on track with their research and with further development it can only get better. It looks like humans probably won’t have to deal with parking woes in the future – just get off and let the car park itself. Would you let yourself be ferried on the road by a self-driving car? Check out video footage of the drive after the break:
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2010-10-15: Toyota Prius sans conducteur de Google