Since Yahoo Answers, Q&A has become trendy again, thanks to the recent success of Quora, launched to the public in June 2010. To make things more fun and mobile, Pupil is launching its visual Q&A for the iPhone, adding photo shooting and sharing to the mix. This is smart, knowing how popular photo sharing is in the mobile world, think Instagram, for example.
Basically, you ask questions to others using pictures (see the picture above) to illustrate your query, and you can accumulate Pupil Points to earn class rank when you answer queries. Questions and photos can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and email as well. Users can browse questions in their expert categories and opt-in for email notifications when another member has a question they may be able to answer.
Pupil is available for free on iPhone and Android, check the video after the jump to see how it works.
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Apple Issues Shutdown Notice To Website That Helps Find Apple Products
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry
- Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- Instagram Rolls Out Photo Tagging Feature For iPhone, Android Users