The Samsung Galaxy S II was just unleashed upon the world this week, and we’re already hearing news about the phone’s successor. According to Eldar Murtazin, the dude who seems to have the latest scoop on everything mobile (he was the one who leaked news about Nokia and Microsoft teaming up), we can expect the next generation Samsung Galaxy S to arrive at the end of this year.
He didn’t leak out much information about what the new phone is going to be like, but he clearly made it known that Samsung has plans to release a flagship device every 6-8 months. This means that the Galaxy S 3 or Galaxy S III should be making its debut at the end of year, possibly going head to head against Apple’s iPhone 5. Is it too soon? Considering how the first Galaxy S was on the market for quite some time before the second Galaxy S was announced. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Will any of you be picking up the Samsung Galaxy S II knowing that there’s a possibility of the S III at the end of the year?RELATED
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Follow: Android, galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, Galaxy S3, Samsung,
- Seen at: pocketnow