The Samsung Galaxy S II was just unleashed upon the world this week, and we’re already hearing news about the phone’s successor. According to Eldar Murtazin, the dude who seems to have the latest scoop on everything mobile (he was the one who leaked news about Nokia and Microsoft teaming up), we can expect the next generation Samsung Galaxy S to arrive at the end of this year.
He didn’t leak out much information about what the new phone is going to be like, but he clearly made it known that Samsung has plans to release a flagship device every 6-8 months. This means that the Galaxy S 3 or Galaxy S III should be making its debut at the end of year, possibly going head to head against Apple’s iPhone 5. Is it too soon? Considering how the first Galaxy S was on the market for quite some time before the second Galaxy S was announced. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Will any of you be picking up the Samsung Galaxy S II knowing that there’s a possibility of the S III at the end of the year?
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2011-09-26: T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-22: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21: AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-09-16: Sprint Epic 4G Touch available today
- 2011-09-14: Epic 4G Touch user guide online