The Samsung W200 is a shockproof, dustproof and waterproof pocket-sized camera that records full HD (1080p) and shoot 5 MP photos. The BSI CMOS sensor offers double the sensitivity of previous generation, capturing images with reduced noise and distortion. This device is perfect for the beach and you can shoot videos up to three meter under water. Other features include a 2.3” LCD screen, built-in USB, a micro SD/SDHC slot, two special smart filters- Vignetting and Fish-Eye. It will retail in May for $159.
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2012-01-09 Samsung W300 and W350 waterproof camcorders