Remember how Samsung touted their Super AMOLED display on the Galaxy S range of smartphones when those were first released last year? Well, the company might have released the Galaxy Tab tablet as well to add further spice to the consumer electronics market, but their most recent announcement could prove to be a spirit dampener – there will not be a Samsung tablet that has an AMOLED display embedded within, not at least in 2011.
Yup, that is right – you might have been lusting after an AMOLED equipped Samsung tablet after taking a look at the Galaxy S smartphone, but right after this revelation of sorts, you will need to learn how to rein in the lust and pick up the virtue of patience. Perhaps in 2012 right before the world ends, Samsung might just offer a sacrifice that is worthy to the gods to prevent them from destroying the world.
Then again, Samsung did not specifically mention that they are developing an AMOLED equipped tablet, but it isn’t to be written off just like that since Samsung did churn out a 7-inch AMOLED prototype. Would you pick up an AMOLED tablet if there was one in the market, or will other companies beat Samsung to the punch?
Next Story: WaveJet is one speed demon in the water
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued