Nintendo made it official that a Wii successor (known as Project Cafe/Stream) will officially debut in playable form at E3 this June, but how does the console look like? Based off a bunch of mock-ups that first turned up on 4Chan, these purported leaked shots of the Wii 2 are making the rounds on the web.
Let’s just say it: they’re fake. First, let’s point out the console’s light is turned on, even though the console is not connected to anything. The last shot that shows what appears to be a small wireless antenna is also an unlikely design for Nintendo. It blocks the vent and the current Wii doesn’t use an antenna that’s external, so why would its successor? Though, I do like the “vault door”-like design on the side.
Consider these renders debunked. It’s clear that some talented artist had a little too much time on their hands. The only way to really know how close these renders are to Nintendo’s console is to wait until E3 this June. Man, I feel like I can’t sit still. A real leak needs to happen.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular