Just what kind of digital photo frames do you have at home? Go on, take a gander and report back – after they anything larger than 7″? For most of us, the sweet spot would be 7″ (as well as for the majority of manufacturers, too), but other people have a better idea on what to do with their 40″ Samsung LED HDTV – that is, to use it as a giant frame.
This particular set up will be powered by a Core i5 processor and Windows 7 as the operating system of choice, where it comes with integrated 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, where it will connect the digital canvas to a dedicated iOS app, where you can purchase static and motion art while manipulating content for display, all through the use of a virtual touchpad.
Built-in speakers definitely are not a surprise, since it is essentially a modified consumer HDTV, albeit with the addition of a camera and microphone. No idea on pricing or availability as at press time, but it does seem as though this will target only the rich and famous.
Next Story: Amazon Cloud Player sneaks to iOS
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2013-01-07: Samsung F8000 LED TV Features Quad-Core Processor, Super-Thin Bezel
- 2011-03-24: Samsung targets 30% of global Smart TV shipments
- 2010-12-27: LG LZ9700 LED backlit 3D LCD HDTV ready to rock at CES 2011
- 2010-08-11: Samsung Introduces A 65-inch 3D LED HDTV And Some 3D Plasma Displays
- 2010-10-04: KISS has their own LED HDTV