Just what kind of digital photo frames do you have at home? Go on, take a gander and report back – after they anything larger than 7″? For most of us, the sweet spot would be 7″ (as well as for the majority of manufacturers, too), but other people have a better idea on what to do with their 40″ Samsung LED HDTV – that is, to use it as a giant frame.
This particular set up will be powered by a Core i5 processor and Windows 7 as the operating system of choice, where it comes with integrated 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, where it will connect the digital canvas to a dedicated iOS app, where you can purchase static and motion art while manipulating content for display, all through the use of a virtual touchpad.
Built-in speakers definitely are not a surprise, since it is essentially a modified consumer HDTV, albeit with the addition of a camera and microphone. No idea on pricing or availability as at press time, but it does seem as though this will target only the rich and famous.RELATED
- Pentax WG-10 Point And Shoot Camera Announced
- Underwater camera that can tweet photos of swimmers used in London Olympics
- YouTube Allows Publishers to Solicit Donations for Kickstarter and Indiegogo Projects
- LED 720p Mini Video Watch by Thanko
- HTC EVO 4G LTE: First Impressions
- Follow: led hdtv, led tv, Samsung,
- Seen at: engadget