According to Activision Blizzard, people spend more time playing Call of Duty: Black Ops than they do tagging pics, updating their statuses or poking people on Facebook. The claim is that on average gamers play Call of Duty: Black Ops for 58 minutes a day versus hanging on Facebook for 55 minutes a day.
It’s arguable where those stats came from, but still, that’s a lot of Call of Duty: Black Ops being played. This leads me to the question of the day: how many hours do you log into Black Ops? One hour? Three? Six?
One thing’s for sure, PlayStation 3 owners are logging zero hours of Black Ops on their consoles due to the ongoing PlayStation Network outage. That’s a stat that can’t be disputed. At the rate at which PSN will be restored, the next Call of Duty will be out!
Next Story: 7th generation iPod Nano to have a camera?
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2013-08-08: Black Ops II: Origins Teaser Depict A Robot
- 2013-04-25: PC, PS3 To Get Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising This May 16th
- 2011-03-15: Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best selling game of all time in the US
- 2010-10-20: Call of Duty: Black Ops stolen from printing press
- 2010-11-11: Call of Duty: Black Ops, play the game, buy the jeep