The first official application created for the Parrot AR.Drone has received an update so that you are able to have a more enjoyable “flying” experience, where the latest update will bump up the software’s version number to AR.FreeFlight 1.8. The question on most people’s minds would be this – just what kind of new stuff can we experience with this update? How about a new video codec for starters that features a lower bit-rate in order to increase the available network bandwidth for the control link? Not only that, settings will also become specific to each iDevice so you can have different settings on your different iDevices. This new version will also be accompanied by a firmware update for the AR.Drone, and it is already available on the App Store if you are interested.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors