HP has just announced their latest Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse that is proud to be known as the first Wi-Fi enabled mouse in the industry, all without having to “waste” or rather, use up one USB port on your machine. Basically, with first time pairing, it will help you hook up the mouse to the computer while letting you work with ease and confidence. Not only that, the mouse will instantly reconnect during each time you want to use it, and even better news is, it operates without interference from other wireless devices.
The battery inside is touted to last up to nine months – although we aren’t too sure what kind of metrics this is based on. Still, at nine months, that is more than double that of comparable Bluetooth models so that you have a point of reference to look at.
Other hardware features include five customizable buttons which enable you to create shortcuts for common actions including cut, paste, undo and redo, while a smooth, four-way tilt scroll wheel will help you improve control while scrolling up and down or side to side. There is a working range of up to 30 feet from the computer, but we believe that will go down drastically when there are plenty of obstacles around.
The HP Wi-Fi Mobile Mouse is tipped to arrive later this June for $49.99 – are you up for it?
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors