It goes without saying that Apple had more or less single handedly brought the tablet market to a whole new level, and as a hardware manufacturer of accessories, surely those companies will be more than delighted to roll out their fair share of products to keep tablet owners happy (and their tablets safe from drops, knocks and scratches, of course). Logitech sniffs out an opportunity here with a new lineup of accessories for iPad and Android tablets, where among them include a keyboard case, wireless speaker, or even a tablet mouse. To know about these products on offer, head on after the jump.
First of all, the Logitech Keyboard Case is a keyboard and case combo that is made out of aircraft grade aluminum, featuring high-density padding, a Bluetooth keyboard and a built-in recess behind the keyboard so that your iPad 2 can be propped up either vertically or horizontally.
As for the Logitech Wireless Speaker, you will live out your wireless lifestyle within a 50-foot radius thanks to Bluetooth connectivity (assuming there aren’t any obstacles in the way, of course), where its rechargeable batteries can last up to 10 hours.
Last but not least, the Logitech Tablet Mouse allows your Android 3.1 Honeycomb-powered tablet to work via Bluetooth, delivering laser-precise tracking, smooth cursor control and easy up-and-down scrolling.
It seems that Logitech has more of such accessories in the pipeline, so hopefully they won’t cost a bundle.
Next Story: San Francisco on cloud (nine) with Microsoft
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2012-03-27: Logitech UE Air Speaker streams music from your iOS devices
- 2011-12-06: Big Blue and Big Blue Live Wireless Speakers announced
- 2011-08-16: Logitech Tablet speaker lets you enjoy your music wherever you go
- 2011-08-05: Logitech release Tablet Mouse for Android 3.1+
- 2011-04-13: Logitech Alert App for iPad Released