E3 is next week and publishers are looking to make this year one to remember. Although the biggest news will no doubt be Nintendo’s new Wii successor, the PS3 and Xbox 360 are looking to round out their offerings with heavy hitting software. The PlayStation 3, despite its recent run-in with hackers who stole credit card info and took down the PlayStation Network looks to getting some big-name help.
Rumor has it that the Capcom may be resurrecting the Devil May Cry franchise with a compilation pack for the PlayStation 3 at this year’s E3. The franchise was last seen in 2008′s Devil May Cry 4 where players fought through missions as Nero and Dante. A DMC compilation would be a perfect way to ring in 10 year for the series.
In other news, the Syphon Filter series is also rumored to be getting a new outing on the PlayStation 3. Tentatively titled Syphon Filter 4, the game reportedly takes place after the PSP’s Dark Shadow and Logan’s Shadow and is supposedly being developed by Sony London.
Concrete details or confirmation have yet to leak out regarding either game. We’ll be at E3 next week and if we hear something, you can be sure we’ll be posting new info right here. Here’s to hoping it’s not all hocus-pocus.
- PS4 Prank Takes A Wrong Turn, Prankster Has The Tables Turned On Him
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Gran Turismo 6 Microtransactions Cost Detailed
- ID@Xbox Self-Publishing Program Kicks Off Early Next Year
- Follow: E3 2011, playstation 3, ps3,
- Seen at: vg247