It was reported last week that the Samsung Galaxy S II hit 200,000 pre-orders in South Korea alone. Well now, Samsung has released some new figures, with the amount of Galaxy S II Android phones hitting the big 3 million for pre-orders globally. And that’s only until the end of April.
Samsung expects this number to grow as the number of countries the phone will be available in continues to grow. With a target of hitting 10 million sales in 2011 (same amount of Galaxy S phones sold in 2010), 3 million pre-orders in less than a month looks like they’re on track with their target. Hopefully they won’t have a problem keeping the phone stocked globally.
The Samsung Galaxy S II has been receiving pretty good reviews so far, with many reviewers praising the phone’s Super AMOLED Plus display. There’s still no word on when it’ll be arriving on our shores, and whether the phones will be rebadged, like Samsung did with the first Galaxy S phones but hopefully we’ll find out soon. How many of you plan on picking up a Samsung Galaxy S II this year?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, galaxy s2, pre order, Samsung,
- Seen at: eurodroid