Withings, the creators of the world’s first WiFi Body scale, is proud to announce the launch of the Withing app for Panasonic’s VIERA Connect Market. Folks who own both a Panasonic VIERA Connect-enabled VIERA HDTV will be able to download the app that turns your TV room into a reminder of your fitness levels.
With the Withings app, users can easily access their weight history, calculated body mass index (BMI) on their health dashboard using the HDTV. Previously available as an app on the iPhone, the availability of the app on the TV expands the Withings service to even more places around the home. And since you can exercise while you watch TV, it’s a fitting place to place a reminder of your health – on the screen itself. Just make sure there’s nobody else in the living room if you think you’re gonna be embarrassed showing off your health stats on that huge 55″ TV to everybody sitting there.RELATED
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Follow: app, panasonic, tv, viera, withings,