Withings, the creators of the world’s first WiFi Body scale, is proud to announce the launch of the Withing app for Panasonic’s VIERA Connect Market. Folks who own both a Panasonic VIERA Connect-enabled VIERA HDTV will be able to download the app that turns your TV room into a reminder of your fitness levels.
With the Withings app, users can easily access their weight history, calculated body mass index (BMI) on their health dashboard using the HDTV. Previously available as an app on the iPhone, the availability of the app on the TV expands the Withings service to even more places around the home. And since you can exercise while you watch TV, it’s a fitting place to place a reminder of your health – on the screen itself. Just make sure there’s nobody else in the living room if you think you’re gonna be embarrassed showing off your health stats on that huge 55″ TV to everybody sitting there.
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2013-10-09: Panasonic To Exit Plasma TV Market In March 2014
- 2013-05-14: Watch ABC Live TV Streaming App Released For iOS
- 2011-04-28: Panasonic VIERA AR Setup Simulator helps you place your TV
- 2010-05-18: Panasonic and Skype now live, thanks to Viera CAST-enabled HDTV models
- 2010-12-17: Panasonic VIERA TH-L42G3 HDTV Records HD Shows to SDXC Memory Card