We published about Beacon when the product was announced in January. The device, developed by Griffin Technology and Dijit media, is now available in the Apple store (since June 15) for $79.99.The Beacon converts the Bluetooth signals of your iPhone into a infra red signals used to control various AV devices, you will need to download the free Dijit app to remote control your TV, VCR, set-top box, sound system, media player… check out the user interface in the full post.
Today, Dijit Media hired two new executives: Jeremy Toeman, Chief Product Officer, and Adam Burg, Vice President of Business Development. Prior to join Dijit Media, both co-founded (2006) Stage Two, a strategic product consultancy and marketing firm, that helped develop, market and launch high profile tech products such as Boxee, VUDU (acquired by Wal-mart), DivX, Clicker (acquired by CBS), NETGEAR, and more. Given their brilliant track record, we can hope a bright future for the Beacon and the Dijit Media application.
- Galaxy S5 Release Event Rumored To Take Place In London, Mid-March
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup