Have you ever been out at Starbucks or the airport or at a meeting and you just need a power line to charge your mobile phone or tablet but there just aren’t any spare power lines available and there are no extension cords? Perhaps the answer may very well lie with the FlipIt! USB Charger, a device by ThinkGeek and what makes it more unique is that thanks to its design it actually is able to leech power off a power line that’s already in use providing just enough juice for you to charge your USB chargeable devices, such as the iPhone/iPad.
How it works is that the USB charger comes with a swing out rotating power tab which means all you’d have to do is unplug whatever is being used at the moment, put it through the rotating power tab on the FlipIt! USB Charger, plug it back in and you’re good to go, as shown in the photo above. It’s also small and compact and durable so you will be able to take it with you wherever you go and it should work with power plugs of any US 100-240V device and will provide enough juice for devices that require USB power up to 1000mA. If you’re looking to get your hands on this handy little device it will set you back only $13.99, just head on down to ThinkGeek’s website.
Next Story: The Infrared Graduation Cap
- 2014-04-09: MetaWear $30 Wearable Chip With BT LE And Accelerometer On Kickstarter
- 2014-03-23: Vaavud Is A High Tech Weathervane
- 2014-02-24: Garmin Xperia Edition App's SmartWatch 2 Extension Brings Navigation To Your Wrist
- 2014-02-22: Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 and Galaxy Gear Neo Smart Watches Launched at MWC
- 2014-01-30: Samsung Galaxy S Neo Moniker To Be Trademarked