If you’re a Google+ user already, you are now able to share your invites without having to jump through loopholes and perform tricks as some might have figured out and shared with the online community earlier today. All you need to do as a logged in user would be to refresh and you ought to be able to see an invite option to the right of your stream there and then.
Originally, the tip involved asking a current Google+ user to share a post with you, who obviously is a non-Google+ user. Once you clicked on the “Learn more about Google+” button in the email you receive, you will be sent to a page to sign-up for Google+.
Guess there is now a more straightforward manner to jump aboard the Google+ bandwagon. Have you done so already, and how has your live changed for the better (or worse)?
Next Story: Acer slide tablet to go in Q4 2011?
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2012-11-01: Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25: Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29: Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released
- 2012-02-24: Google Voice and Google+ Circles now integrated
- 2012-01-24: Google+ to support alternate names