We know that the Motorola Droid Bionic was spotted yesterday, and here we are with more news on the kind of updates which Motorola has thrown into the mix, among them include Motoblur 3D that runs on top of the latest Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update. The handset has been a long time in coming, as Motorola did run into a delay because they were busy making sure the upgrades and updates would run smoothly – after all, isn’t it better to have a perfectly fine running device out of the blocks later than intended instead of being a first mover but riddled with bugs?
The Droid Bionic is tipped, as mentioned above, to run Motoblur 3D on top of Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, where this Android version is capable of letting Google Talk users perform voice and video calls over a 3G or 4G network. As for Motoblur 3D, it will allow the Droid Bionic to deliver interface improvements that will take aim at HTC’s Sense experience.
Other hardware configurations for the Droid Bionic include a 4.5″ qHD touchscreen display, and we will have to wait until later this summer for the Motorola Droid Bionic to be released.
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-09-09: Motorola Droid Bionic receives teardown
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-09-02: DROID Bionic user guide leaks
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?