OtterBox, the company known for its high-quality, high-protection mobile device cases has just announced the release of a new addition to its Defender Series lineup. This time it’s for Motorola’s Honeycomb tablet, the Xoom. Featuring the same multi-layer design that OtterBox uses for all of its other cases, the Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is built to keep your tablet safe, snug, and functional at the same time.
The Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is made up of an inner layer (hi-impact polycorbonate shell with memory foam), a removable polycarbonate screen shield for protecting the case and functioning as a stand, and silicone plugs that keep all the ports of the Xoom free from dirt.
Judging by OtterBox’s previous cases and their many years in this industry, you can’t really go wrong with the Defender Series if keeping your tablet in pristine condition is a priority. The OtterBox Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is available now and will set you back $89.95. Watch a video promo after the break:
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: case, Motorola, otterbox, protection, Tablet, xoom,