OtterBox, the company known for its high-quality, high-protection mobile device cases has just announced the release of a new addition to its Defender Series lineup. This time it’s for Motorola’s Honeycomb tablet, the Xoom. Featuring the same multi-layer design that OtterBox uses for all of its other cases, the Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is built to keep your tablet safe, snug, and functional at the same time.
The Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is made up of an inner layer (hi-impact polycorbonate shell with memory foam), a removable polycarbonate screen shield for protecting the case and functioning as a stand, and silicone plugs that keep all the ports of the Xoom free from dirt.
Judging by OtterBox’s previous cases and their many years in this industry, you can’t really go wrong with the Defender Series if keeping your tablet in pristine condition is a priority. The OtterBox Defender Series for Motorola Xoom is available now and will set you back $89.95. Watch a video promo after the break:
Next Story: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-19 Motorola XOOM gets Ice Cream Sandwich unofficially
- 2011-12-02 Motorola XOOM updated to support Pay As You Go
- 2011-10-24 Unnamed Motorola tablet visits the FCC
- 2011-10-17 Motorola Xoom to be the first tablet to receive Ice Cream Sandwich update?
- 2011-09-28 Motorola XOOM 4G LTE upgrade available tomorrow