When it comes to gaming notebooks, getting an Alienware under your belt is certainly one of the ways not to be disappointed when it comes to more-than-decent framerates as well as having enough processing muscle to get the job done. Well, it seems that the dream gaming notebook for many has now gotten even better, thanks to Dell (who owns the Alienware brand) who decided to team up with Bigfoot Networks, rolling out the Killer Wireless-N 1103 networking adapter with the Alienware M18x, M17x, M14x and M11x machines.
Of course, this network adapter is the Ferrari of them all, so no more excuses because of lag the next time you are fragged or lose in a strategic RTS battle. For those who do not want to make excuses for their losses, then avoid getting this altogether the next time you place your order for an Alienware notebook (since it is available as an option).
For those who dare, the Killer Wireless-N 1103 will sport data rates as high as 450Mbps in addition to Advanced Stream Detect which is touted to intelligently classify and prioritize network traffic. Just how much of a premium are you willing to fork out to take advantage of a faster network card in your gaming rig?RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: alienware, Dell,
- Seen at: news.softpedia