We’re all for watches that look cool and are unique. In fact Tokyoflash has a couple of watches similar to Chinavasion’s Dark Armada watch, whereby attempting to figure out how to tell the time on it would require a Ph.D in maths. Okay maybe that was a bit exaggerated, but regardless, the way those watches have been designed make it quite tricky to tell the time, which may explain their appeal, since we’re guessing they make pretty good conversation starters.
According to Chinavasion, “The upper LED lights display the hour. The lower LED lights display minutes. How’s that for intuitiveness!” Hardly! Well not to worry, the watch apparently comes with a set of instructions on how to read it. However if you can get past how difficult it is to tell the time on the Dark Armada, it is a pretty cool looking device. The LEDs remind us of the Predator movie, combined with the black strap, it looks very sinister. The watch is apparently going for $7.26 at Chinavasion’s website, who claims that the watch would normally go for over $100.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!