Don’t you just hate how each camera you have needs a different charger in order to charge its batteries? It’s even worse when you go on vacations and have to remember to pack a charger for each one. Well, Mizsco International’s new series of chargers aim to turn those woes into problems of the past. Called the DIGIPOWER TC-55 Digital Camera Travel Charger Series, these chargers are touted to charge every battery from a specific manufacturer.
Compact enough to fit into a shirt pocket, the TC-55 is a versatile charger is said to be able to charge any battery as long as it is from the correct manufacturer (i.e. if you buy the Nikon model, it will charge all Nikon batteries). This means that if you’ve got all your cameras from the same manufacturer, it’s not going to be a problem. But if you have cameras from more than one manufacturer, the TC-55 also features a USB port for charging cameras that have a USB charger or other mobile devices.
Sounds like a pretty handy device that could be useful in a lot of situations. It even comes with an European Union outlet adapter for when you travel out of the States. The TC-55 will set you back $49.95 and is available for the following manufacturers: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Fuji, Kodak, Casio, Panasonic and Samsung. Find out more or purchase on from the DIGIPOWER website (though it looks like it’s under construction at the time of writing).
Next Story: A 16-year old's vision of the Blackberry OS 8
- 2014-04-14 Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-04-07 StoreDot Intends To Charge Your Handset In Half A Minute
- 2014-03-31 Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-31 Knock-Off iPhone Charger Explodes, Victim Ends Up With Electrical Burns
- 2014-03-24 Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18 Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26 Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility