Brief Mobile managed to sniff out a leaked Sprint document which shows off a bunch of projected release dates for new devices, with Android-powered smartphones as the main character. First of all, there is the Samsung Conquer that is slated for an August 21st rollout, which means the Sanyo/Kyocera Zio from last year will be phased out. The Motorola Photon 4G has also been identified to be released this summer, with a July 31st date being the minds of many.
The 12th anniversary of 9/11 will see a Kyocera KYC5120 in black released as well, where it will oust the Android-powered Samsung Intercept, and chances are pretty good the Kyocera model will run on Android as well, since it kicks one Android phone out of the equation with its debut.
Apart from that, Sprint does not want to put all of their eggs in a single basket, which is why the mobile carrier will also be presenting a trio of new Blackberrys for the masses.
Not only that, we also have a ZTE V55 tablet in the pipeline, where said tablet was announced at MWC in Barcelona earlier this year. Well, with so many new devices heading your way, shouldn’t you start budgeting for your Christmas purchases now?RELATED
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Follow: Android, kyocera, leak, photon 4g, smartphones, Sprint, Tablet,
- Seen at: thedroidguy