Join today’s open source innovators, builders, and pioneers July 25-29, 2011 as they gather for OSCON (the O’Reilly Open Source Convention) at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon to share their expertise and experience, explore new ideas, and inspire each other. Learn first-hand how new developments in open source are shaping the future. Challenge your assumptions, fire up your imagination, and kick your brain into high gear. Rub shoulders with open source rock stars—and have some serious fun with 2500+ people like you.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of OSCON, Ubergizmo readers can use discount code os11ubz to save 15% on their registration: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2011?cmp=mp-conf-os11-ubergizmo-event-listing
With over 20 tracks and hundreds of sessions, you’ll find a wealth of leading-edge information on open source languages and platforms, with practical tutorials, inspirational keynote presentations, a jam-packed Expo Hall, fun networking events and activities, and the best “hallway track” around.
OSCON Java and OSCON Data – two new distinct events co-located with OSCON, debuting on July 25-27. OSCON Java combines Java and open source to take on the tech world’s juiciest challenges—in cloud computing, big data, mobile, and more. OSCON Java tracks include Client, Cloud, Craftsmanship, JVM, and Trends. At OSCON Data, learn about the open source technologies for gathering, storing, and analyzing data that make it possible to use new data sources and do new things with existing data. OSCON Data tracks include Analytics and Visualization, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Real-Time and Streaming, Relational, and Roulette.
Learn first-hand how new developments in open source are shaping the future. Challenge your assumptions, fire up your imagination, and kick your brain into high gear. Rub shoulders with open source rock stars—and have some serious fun with people like you.
Next Story: Pantech Pursuit II arriving on AT&T
- 2014-01-05 HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05 HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05 HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-09-30 Open World Forum, Open Source Conference, Paris, Oct 3-5
- 2011-09-02 Open World Forum - Sept 22-24 - Paris
- 2011-07-25 OSCON 2011 – Live Streaming
- 2011-05-06 Raspberry Pi minicomputer costs only $25 to make
- 2009-07-24 BlogHer 09' Room of our Own Session: Gadgets For Blogging