Looking to the future, IBM and 360Fashion Network are aimed at bringing together the worlds of fashion and technology to see how the two can work together.
Entrepreneurial innovation and cloud technology are integral aspects of the fashion industry. The 360Fashion & Tech “Startup Runway & Innovation Awards” features wearable tech products, fashion startups, and international apparel designers, all of which exemplify the tech-meets-fashion world, under one roof. At this event, we’ll connect startups to early adopters and product users, and explore IBM Cloud and Bluemix. Attendees will be able to demo new tech products, witness product presentations, and network with designers, startups, entrepreneurs, fashion/tech professionals, media & fashion enthusiasts.
Click here to book your free ticket: http://ibm.biz/ibm360f
#IBM360FT Agenda @ https://ibm.biz/BdHxyF
- SFSU “VISIONARY DESIGN”: Exhibition of clothing based on technology keywords.
- Flash Talks with
- Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager, Cloud Ecosystem and Developers , and a Social Business Evangelist
- Lisa Lang, Founder, ElektroCouture will announce in exclusivity her new electric jacket
- Anouk Wipprecht, Fashion Tech Designer
- Followed by a digital fashion runway show, presenting high-end fashion with built in technology with MOONBerlin which launch twelve illuminated dresses, 360Fashion Network will launch their Fashion kit and motion detection dress
“We are bringing with us 5 years of experience from our 360Fashion & Tech shows in Asia. Today Silicon Valley is the place to be and our aim at 360Fashion Network with this event in San Francisco is to showcase the convergence from the best of two worlds and offer a vision of possible futures for the fashion brands and consumers to embrace,” says Anina Net, founder and CEO of 360Fashion Network.