Yet another Samsung device arrives at the FCC, and this time around, it would be the Samsung SGH-I777 that some have speculated might just be the Galaxy 3D – after all, it will feature an 8-megapixel camera on the front as well as another one with a similar resolution count on the back. This is consistent with Samsung’s HAC Key Feature Letter, while the Galaxy 3D is also touted to be a variant of the Galaxy S II, hence a design that is not too different from the Galaxy S II.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options are also confirmed, as the device packs a rather hefty 1,500mAh battery. Not only that, there seems to be an unknown button that is located right at the top of its left side which currently the Galaxy S II does not possess. It is also smaller compared to the Galaxy S II’s power button, so chances are it might end up as a kind of switch or slider.
Do you think the slider is somewhat like the Nintendo 3DS’ capability to adjust just how much “3D” you want to view? That’s stretching it somewhat, but you can never rule out such possibilities until an official word from Samsung is released.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: galaxy s 2, galaxy s ii, galaxy s2, Samsung,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness