Everybody’s got their own line of headsets today. Dr. Dre, Bob Marley, Lady Gaga – pretty much any star worth their salt in the limelight has their name stamped onto a pair of headphones that can be purchased in the market today. Ludacris introduced his lineup of headphones at CES earlier this year dubbed “SOUL“, and while the models and prices have been revealed, there were no release dates then.
If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on them, well you’ll be glad to know that the SOUL by Ludacris headphones are now available at your favorite retailers. Featuring eye-catching designs and touted to give its users “studio quality balance of deep bass and crystal clear mids and highs” – fans of Ludacris or folks looking to get a pair of headphones that nobody has yet (considering Ludacris’ popularity, these headsets are bound to blow up) won’t be disappointed. Prices range from $69 for the lower-end SL49 all the way up to $299 for the top-of-the-line SL300.
Head over to Apple.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Brookstone, Buy.com, Bobizzo.com, AAFES, Headphones.com, InMotion, MacMall, Microsoft Store, Huppin’s OneCall, Ovation, Target.com and Vann’s if you’d like to purchase one of these headphones. Find out more.
Next Story: WaterField Smart Case protects your MacBook Air
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones