Soundfreaq has just announced a couple of wireless speaker systems – the Sound Step and Sound Step Recharge. Both of them are compact in nature, so you need not worry about taking up far more desktop space than they should. The Sound Step Recharge sports a built-in rechargeable battery that delivers up to half a dozen hours of AC-free playback time, making it ideal to bring around – especially it is the summer right now, meaning you ought to get outdoors more often, with your favorite music in tow of course.
Being an iPad docking station, even iPad users are able to stream music wirelessly, simultaneously docking and charging their iPads – never mind if it has the case on or not. Not only that, a USB charging port will also allow you to juice up another device simultaneously, ain’t that nifty?
Line-in jack inputs will provide a link to the past, where its 2.1 speaker configuration with a dedicated sub-woofer and Soundfreaq’s proprietary UQ3 spatial sound enhancement are capable of delivering natural bass and stereo separation – something you don’t normally find in a compact speaker.
The Sound Step and Sound Step Recharge will retail for $139 and $159, respectively.
Next Story: Civ World Open Beta begins
- 2014-03-04: Cone Is Much More Than A Stylish Speaker
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy
- 2011-11-02: Soundfreaq Sound Stack wireless speaker
- 2010-12-21: Aluratek Bump wireless audio speakers ready to rock and roll
- 2010-09-16: Edge wireless speakers look cut from the future