tt-i, creator of sporty cameras such as the tt-i EagleEye, has announced the addition of a new camera to its “buddy” lineup. Called the NightOwl, this camera is designed for RV (recreation vehicle) and Motorhome owners who want a camera to capture their journey while out on the road. The NightOwl is a high definition camera that can be attached to your windshield with a special mount that makes use of a suction cup to stay fixed on your windshield.
To ensure the camera can last for long road trips, you can plug it into the vehicle’s cigarette socket to keep it juiced. The NightOwl has no moving parts, which means that bumpy journeys aren’t going to dislodge anything while you’re on the go. It has an SD card slot to support up to 64GB memory cards, has motion detection, night vision, a built in screen that can fold away, and a real-time stamp on video so you don’t forget when the video was recorded.
The tt-i Buddy NightOwl is available now for $375 (with an 8GB SD card). Watch a video demo of the NightOwl in action:
Next Story: OMA's Monarch loudspeakers look pretty unique
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility