In the most recent episode of the Ben Heck show, the modder extraordinaire took Google’s ADK (Accessory Development Kit) and made a car seat that rocks your baby to sleep.
The request was actually sent in from a viewer who asked Ben Heck if it was possible to simulate the motion of a car ride, which he planned to use to help rock his child to sleep. Ben Heck then took his Nexus One Android device, drove around with it and used the built-in accelerometer to record the motions the car went through while driving.
He then wrote some code that would allow the data collected to be fed into the Android ADK, which he then hooked up to a scale model. Unfortunately the episode ended before we could see how everything turned out, so I guess if you were hoping to see what happens you will have to wait until the next episode! In the mean time you can check out the episode below.
Next Story: Wastewater can power our batteries in the future
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!