The BlackBerry Curve 9630 from Research In Motion (RIM) has just broken cover – where some say this might be the Apollo. Tech blog OneMobileRing actually got their hands on this puppy, where it does seem to be the final – or at least, close to it, version of the BlackBerry Curve 9360. As you know, in with the new, out with the old – so the BlackBerry Curve 9630′s appearance would mean that last year’s BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 will be shown the exit.
We do know that the BlackBerry Curve 9630 will sport a full QWERTY keyboard in addition to what some might think it to be new BlackBerry OS 7, as with most of the other newer BlackBerry devices that will roll out later this year. A microUSB port is located on the side that helps juice up the handset, but everything else does seem to resemble the Curve from last year.
There is a SIM card slot within, giving rise to speculation that this could very well be a GSM device. If it were to arrive at the market at the end of this month via T-Mobile, surely an official announcement is in the pipeline? We await with bated breath.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: blackberry curve, curve, research in motion, RIM,
- Seen at: phonearena